5 more days to Christmas

A great opening for a post will never happened to me, so I better go straight to the point.

 I lost one of my best friend's marching shoes because of my exhibition. I'm so damn sorry about that and I've tried my best to look through it around the campus. Hope came first but ended with disappointment. I don't know what can I do to claim him back as I know.. what important to him is the memories that he would think back about his secondary life when he saw the shoes. I will never never forget what he said to me on that day. He talked something hurt but I will do the same thing if someone lost my thing that is important to me. Although we didn't know each other for long time, but he is the one who always stand with me when I faced problem and I will never forget the life with him when we were in Form 5. I'm so sorry that I did this kind of stupid and irresponsible things to you. I won't want you to forgive me but just wanna tell you: I will do everything to you start from this moment, no matter what and what should paid off after that, once you request to me. I promise.

  Okay let's go to the other one.

  Just like what I mentioned as the title: Christmas is just around the corner! Before that it was like nothing to me or maybe just a public holiday, yet, it becomes the warmest day for me now and I don't even know why would this happened to me. Perhaps it is to prove that i had grown up? hahaha In addition I'm going to be a helper for my friend's event on Christmas eve and hope that it will be an amazing day. Will post about this after the event! ( if I remember and not being lazy laaaa ) why choose to 'work' but not celebrating? The answer is simple: family don't celebrate that, friends are all busy bees and it's normally a day for couple but I don't have a boyf to celebrate.. well Merry Christmas to everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moody

新生活

Many in one day II