The end or the beginning?
Yes indeed, you had taught me many things which is new and unique.
The meaning of aite, the positive thinking, the smile, the talent and the passion of you in music and dance.It was so attractive to me and I know that something had happened between us. I will be happy when you are with me as you will always come to me and talk with me. Yet here comes the problem.
A feeling is telling me that it's nothing about love. Maybe I just like but not love. I feel comfortable when I'm with you, but like something lacking of and it's complicated enough for me.
Maybe it's because everything goes too fast, maybe I just affected by their words, maybe.... No doubt, you are wonderful, but something's out suddenly. Perhaps my feeling is right, we can be a pair of true friends but nothing about love. I'm lost and confused.
wahhhh otokeh.
ReplyDelete