there 0807
finally I'm back to my blog hehe..that already a long time didn't came here to write something whatever I like as I now usually use my phone to online and also because of my rubbish computer *I will firstly buy myself a new laptop once I earned my 第一桶金 haha
okay..I'm finally on brace now after half month of trouble I think.At first I can feel the beh siok feeling from my dad since he don't like me spend a lot of money to only make my teeth prettier.He always say 好好的牙齿去弄到这样做么..-.- However,I didn't cham him oftenly because I know he just venting and the main point was he can't block me to do so. DAD,I know this will be a huge pressure for you to pay so much of money.i promise,i will pay myself when I have the ability to work and earn money :)
Actually I feel very siok when I'm finally on brace.Dono why,just siok haha. I like my dentist!He is soo funny and I don't scare him at all.I always feel scared to all the doctor and luckily he is this kind of friendly! He said im special because i go to him for 3 days continuously and I had break his clinic's record. He always talk to me and smile with me when I was there,lying on the special chair and do nothing to him,just keep opening my mouth and smile to him xD
Next,its all about my academic..like hell
After the parent's day,dad didn't say anything to me but I know what should I do.He asked me to change the colour of my Chemistry from red to black..I will study hard from now. I have no excuse to disappointed him.
FIGHTING!

Comments
Post a Comment