Many in one day I
just like what I post in my twitter,im going to post about the movie i had watched few days ago---The Impossible
its a touching movie i ever seen.I have already long time didn't cry on a movie but i did in this movie! It's story about a family who went for their holidays in Thailand and they met tsunami there..because of it,they had be separated and the mother got hurt when rescuing her lovely handsome son. erm,i watched it with my friends and some of them feel that the shot was too terror but i feel it was just normal only. Is it they too sensitive or I too steady? haha whatever lar
Nature is indeed POWERFUL .Im the one who get ready to cry for this movie,its really touching and they do really love their family member very much! I totally cried like hell when the two brothers met their eldest brother,Lucas and then found by their dad!! let me say it in bc--重逢超美好!!
turn to bc tune*
请珍惜你所拥有的,不要一味追求你没有的。
turn back*
I enjoy watch this movie in my living room with fellows..more comfort,more relax and we can do what we not dare to do in the cinema like screaming,shouting,giving opinion while the movie was showing....
So..when is the next time?haha
ps: luckily they had a reunion at the end,abo i sure scold that director gai gai :)
its a touching movie i ever seen.I have already long time didn't cry on a movie but i did in this movie! It's story about a family who went for their holidays in Thailand and they met tsunami there..because of it,they had be separated and the mother got hurt when rescuing her lovely handsome son. erm,i watched it with my friends and some of them feel that the shot was too terror but i feel it was just normal only. Is it they too sensitive or I too steady? haha whatever lar
Nature is indeed POWERFUL .Im the one who get ready to cry for this movie,its really touching and they do really love their family member very much! I totally cried like hell when the two brothers met their eldest brother,Lucas and then found by their dad!! let me say it in bc--重逢超美好!!
![]() |
| Picture stole from seed haha |
turn to bc tune*
请珍惜你所拥有的,不要一味追求你没有的。
turn back*
I enjoy watch this movie in my living room with fellows..more comfort,more relax and we can do what we not dare to do in the cinema like screaming,shouting,giving opinion while the movie was showing....
So..when is the next time?haha
ps: luckily they had a reunion at the end,abo i sure scold that director gai gai :)

Comments
Post a Comment