Miss
tomorrow is all CLBCO members especially 1996 rockerteeers' big day!
alright I do really thank all of you for supporting us by attending our concert..the tickets which sold out within 2 days shocked me instead and Im feeling super happy when I get the news.
Yea,I love CLBCO!the feeling is a beyond description untill you joined us.We have fun together,play music together,rock each others life,practice hard together and enjoy what CO gave us in this 5 years......
5 years-for me its a long period.Every holiday have to go to school and spend time with them,the 96 rockerteers! I refuse to think about the day of AGM,i sure cry on that day liao de TT and now this concert is a rehearsal for me to ready to leave you all..haiz emo the whole day.Now just I know how deep is my love to CO and I don't want leave it and all of my friends and juniors! I know its impossible but at least let me dream for a while.I Love You CLBCO!!
I hope tomorrow will be amazing and you will not be regret for joining us.
alright I do really thank all of you for supporting us by attending our concert..the tickets which sold out within 2 days shocked me instead and Im feeling super happy when I get the news.
Yea,I love CLBCO!the feeling is a beyond description untill you joined us.We have fun together,play music together,rock each others life,practice hard together and enjoy what CO gave us in this 5 years......
5 years-for me its a long period.Every holiday have to go to school and spend time with them,the 96 rockerteers! I refuse to think about the day of AGM,i sure cry on that day liao de TT and now this concert is a rehearsal for me to ready to leave you all..haiz emo the whole day.Now just I know how deep is my love to CO and I don't want leave it and all of my friends and juniors! I know its impossible but at least let me dream for a while.I Love You CLBCO!!
I hope tomorrow will be amazing and you will not be regret for joining us.

Comments
Post a Comment